Data protection information for applicantsThank you for your interest in our company and your desire to become part of our corporate family. In the following we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data within the scope of the application procedure.
You are applying to a company in the proALPHA group. We have outsourced certain services within our group, including parts of our application process. Your application will therefore be processed by the company of the proALPHA group to which you have applied and by the proALPHA GmbH.
1. Name and address of the joint controllersThe company of the proALPHA group to which you have applied
as well as the
Auf dem Immel 8
Fon: +49 6374 800 0
Fax: +49 6374 800 199
are always considered as joint controllers concerning the processing of your personal data.
You can reach the data protection officer of proALPHA GmbH at the above address with the addition "Datenschutz" or at email@example.com.
2. Definition of personal data
The term personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 para. 1 GDPR includes such information which directly or indirectly enables an inference to be drawn about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. Collection, processing and use of personal data in the context of the application procedureIn order to process your application, we need to collect certain personal information, including your name, contact details and certain application documents. Except to the extent required or permitted by law, any personal information we collect will be used solely for the purpose of processing your application. Any further use of your data will only take place if we have your prior explicit consent.
Within the framework of our job portal, we request certain data from you. Mandatory information is marked accordingly, all other information is provided on a voluntary basis.
The purpose of the field "How did you find us?" is to be able to determine through which channels the most applications are received, in order to be able to evaluate where advertisements can be placed in the future or our offer can be advertised more intensively.
4. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the application procedureThe data collection, processing and use of the applicant data for the implementation of the application procedure takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as well as Art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with the provisions on employee data protection that may apply in your country.
If you agree to be included in our talent pool, this will only be done with your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
5. Job-AlertIf you use our joint career site for your application, you have the option of being informed about new job possibilities and interesting offers via e-mail. When you use this function, we process your e-mail address as well as the data that you also voluntarily provide to us in order to send you suitable job advertisements.
The legal basis for this is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, which you give by using the job alert function. This consent can be withdrawn at any time by using the unsubscribe link sent in every e-mail.
6. Application by means of your social media channel
On our joint careers page, you also have the option of applying using your LinkedIn- or finest jobs-profile. In doing so, your profile information and any documents stored for this purpose will be transferred directly to us by the respective provider with your consent. Please note that this establishes a connection to the servers of the respective providers. Depending on the case, these may also be located in countries outside the EU/EEA, where there may not be a level of security comparable to that in the EU. We have no influence on the processing of your data by the providers of social media platforms.
7. Application via CV upload
You have the option on our website to provide us with your CV via upload. When you use this function, the information contained in the CV is automatically recorded and transferred to us. This is done solely for the purpose of collecting the information required for the application process and only if you actively use the function by uploading a CV. Your data will not be passed on to third parties outside the proALPHA Group.
If you did not give your prior explicit consent to the storage of your personal applicant data in our applicant pool as part of the application process, it will be stored for 6 months after the end of the application phase for reasons of documentation and preservation of evidence and then erased or irrevocably anonymised. In the case of your consent to the storage of your personal applicant data, we will erase your applicant data after the expiry of 2 years, unless you have given us renewed consent to the further storage of the applicant data. Something else only applies if fiscal or other legal archiving periods apply. In this case, the data concerned will not be deleted until the legal deadlines have expired. If you would like to request an erasure of your data despite your original consent to data storage, please send an e-mail to the contact details given above.
The data you provide to us as part of the application process is protected from unauthorised access, loss or unlawful alteration by all parties involved using appropriate technical and organisational measures. We regularly review and update our security precautions to appropriately reflect the state of the art in technology. Should you apply to us by email, we expressly point out that sending unencrypted emails or email attachments is not secure.
10. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your data will not be transferred to third parties outside our group unless we are legally obliged to do so. If external service providers (e.g. personnel consultants) are involved in the application process in individual cases, only the data that is required in the specific individual case will be transferred. Insofar as external service providers come into contact with your personal data, we have ensured through legal, technical and organisational measures, as well as through their monitoring, that they comply with the provisions of the data protection laws. Insofar as these external service providers are considered to be processors, corresponding contracts have been concluded in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
11. Your rights as a data subjectAs a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to notification (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
Pursuant to Article 21 para. 1 GDPR, you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit e GDPR (data processing for reasons of public interest) or on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (data processing for the purposes of safeguarding a legitimate interest); this also applies to profiling based on this provision. In the event of your objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
In the event of your objection to processing for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
- Withdrawal of your consent
If you have given us consent to individual processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future without giving reasons. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal. You can send the withdrawal to the contact address given above.
Exercising your rights
The parties mentioned under point 1 have agreed that the fulfillment of the data subject rights as well as the processing of corresponding requests will be carried out by proALPHA GmbH. Should you wish to assert the aforementioned rights, please contact us using the contact details provided above.
12. Changes to this information
If the purpose or the way of processing your personal data changes significantly, we will update this information in due time and inform you about the changes in due time.
Our Current Vacancies
Find the job that suits you. We are looking forward to your application!