Socially Committed – We Assume Responsibility
Success entails assuming social responsibility and giving something back. An open and flourishing economy can only grow from a fair, versatile and caring society. We are convinced of this so we consciously use our resources as a company to make the world a better place and to assume social responsibility.
Charter of Diversity: Signed by proALPHA already in 2015
At proALPHA, social responsibility starts with the everyday life and within our own ranks. The keyword is diversity management: we are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which we value diversity and are free of prejudice.
Further information about the Charter of Diversity can be found here.
Success entails assuming social responsibility and giving something back ─ because not all people are on the bright side of life. proALPHA contributes to making their life better.
The main focus of the company's initiative is on local institutions in Ahrensburg, Bonn, Kaiserslautern and Rarieda/Kenya.
- Children's Hospice Sternenbrücke, Ahrensburg
- Cancer Aid Kaiserslautern, "Mama/Papa hat Krebs" ("My mom/dad has cancer")
- "Alt-arm-allein", Kaiserslautern ("old-poor-alone")
- St. Christophorus, Kaiserslautern
- Rotary District 1860, Rarieda/Kenya
- The Lindgren House, Bonn
- Children's Fund Kovive, Luzern/Switzerland
You can find further information about our partnerships here.