Service and Support
Willing Helpers. Committed to Keeping Our Customers' Business Running.
You enjoy helping people, you are technically versed and you don't let problems discourage you? Then join our team!
Our customers control all their business processes with proALPHA ERP, be it in purchasing, logistics or accounting. By providing excellent service and support, you ensure that our customers work with smoothly running software.
- You are the direct point of contact of the users in case of questions or malfunction and perform small consulting services.
- You develop solutions, including for complex problems, in close cooperation with the customers.
- For this purpose, you systematically search our internal knowledge databases, independently perform analyses on the customer's system and reproduce the customer issues on our reference system.
- You quickly organize a solution thanks to your great connections to our competent developers and consultants. In this way, you will earn the thanks and trust of our customers.
- communicative: You are a good listener and take the concerns of your interlocutor seriously.
- a passionate advisor: A problem that was solved quickly, professional advice or a helpful tip may be the reason why our customers recommend our products.
- solution-oriented: Your technical expertise and your analytical skills are crucial to finding solutions for our customers fast - including in the case of complex problems.
- a career changer: You are very welcome if you have several years of professional experience in IT or dispose of a well-founded technical or business training background.
Your Perspectives and Benefits
- A permanent and crisis-proof employment relationship is waiting for you.
- We offer you comprehensive social benefits and competitive remuneration.
- Gain more flexibility and work occasionally from home.
- Benefit from our professional staff development concept and our training offers, which will take you forward step by step.
You are convinced that you are the right person for our service team? – Then, the next step is to convince us by sending our application!
You can find all current job opportunities in our service team here.