proALPHA is the ERP complete solution for medium-sized enterprises. We develop it dynamically, adjust our software individually to the requirements of the customers and support them with our tailored services. You can become a part of this team and design the future – the future of our customers and your own.
proALPHA in Facts
As a specialist for medium-sized companies, proALPHA has been successful in the ERP business for more than 25 years. We are ranked number 3 in the market with more than 2,000 customers, for example in the manufacturing industry and trade. Worldwide about 125,000 users in various industries are working with the ERP system proALPHA. We are present all around the globe with 26 locations in order to provide our customers with excellent service and competent consulting.
However, the closeness to the customers is not only achieved in the organization. It is mostly achieved by the people: more than 1,000 employees building an international and interdisciplinary team thanks to their qualifications and experience. This team is successfully and consequently expanded.
Start-Up Spirit? We Are Living It!
Flat hierarchies, short decision paths and a consequent "hands-on" mentality – these are our strengths. What sounds like the ideal atmosphere of a start-up, is reality for proALPHA. You wonder how we are actively using our strengths for our development and the achievement of our goals? By always communicating openly and as equal partners, by supporting each other and cooperating constructively.
Our motto is collegiality, and not competitiveness. This starts for us with the salutation: We are on a first-name basis - independently of age or position. We have an informal company culture based on openness and respect, mutual loyalty and inspiring variety. In this way, we create an atmosphere in which we can optimally develop as a team and bring the greatest possible benefit to our customers.
Exiting tasks are not enough for you? Not for us either. We want to create the ERP world of tomorrow. Together with highly motivated employees who are thrilled by this goal every day. At proALPHA, you can enjoy the freedom you need and benefit from attractive extras.
Home Office? Always an Option
Teamwork depends on personal cooperation. We are using the latest IT and communication tools to connect our employees in virtual teams - across all locations and home offices. Your advantage? In coordination with superiors and colleagues, you can do your work from almost everywhere. Totally flexible.
The Working Atmosphere Makes All the Difference
Work should be fun. The key to this, next to the actual tasks, is mainly the working atmosphere. Appreciation for the performance of the individual and optimum working conditions are a must. That is why we believe in the following principles:
- Flexible working hours in coordination with colleagues and superiors
- Modern work equipment for all employees
- Working with a high degree of personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Agile software development under optimum conditions (Joel Test score 11/12)
- Openness for innovation projects
Regular Events Build Team Spirit
Celebrating together, sharing experience, getting to know colleagues from other locations or doing sports: There are many things that bring us closer together as a team. We do all of them to strengthen the bond in the big proALPHA family. Examples:
- Frequent company events in individual locations and company-wide - e.g. Christmas parties and New Year's office parties, summer parties and anniversary celebrations
- Welcome Days for new employees
- Participation in sporting events like the annual company runs
- proALPHA Technology Exchange – our annual innovation summit for users and developers
Providing for the Future – with proALPHA
Retirement provisions (BAV) and contributions to capital formation (VWL) are two important components for financial security in old age. As a proALPHA employee, both components can grow to a considerable size. Our HR team is happy to support and advice you. They can help you, for example, after you started to work with us, to adopt your existing contracts with pension funds or direct insurance.
Retirement provisions haven't been an issue for you so far? Well, it's about time. At proALPHA, you have the possibility of contracting direct insurance in cooperation with our partner or an insurer of your choice. Moreover, you can benefit from contributions to capital formation each month.
Saving Value Credits and Enjoying Your Liberty
There are periods in life in which we want to set priorities differently. For example to travel, to start a private project or to spend an extended time with our children, to take care of family members or to retire early. You are asking yourself how you can create this liberty without loosing your social security coverage? With a personal value credit account at proALPHA.
benefit@work – the Family Service for Employees
proALPHA is committed to a good work-life balance and the compatibility of family life and professional life. A goal, for which we rely on the help and support of professionals. To be more precise, we rely on the experts of the family service of the Work-Life-Management GmbH (benefit@work). They can help in all situations in life and are available to proALPHA employees at any time if required – non-bureaucratically, confidentially and, of course, free of charge.
Find out more about this offer here.
Your Potential? Let's Develop It Systematically Together
Taking the next level and developing professionally step by step: we take it seriously – from your first day of work. In addition to a variety of training and further education offers in our own Academy, targeted potential development programs for all career stages are playing an important role.
- New employees benefit from extensive onboarding programs
- #MOVE is the proALPHA program for employees with leadership ambitions
- The Lead on! program is addressed to experienced managers and provides up-to-date knowledge
- proALPHA creates opportunities for a specialist, management or project career
- You can also switch teams or go on secondment to broaden your perspective.
Other Advantages and Incentives
Are there any more advantages that make proALPHA an even more attractive employer? Yes, there is a whole package! Employees at proALPHA can look forward to:
- A permanent and future-proof employment
- 13 monthly salaries
- 30 days of paid annual leave, December 24 and 31 are work-free
- Fruit and beverages free of charge
- Depending on the activity, a company car which you can also use privately
- Bonus payment from our employee recommendation program Jobs4Friends – for every successfully placed and permanently hired colleague
Success entails assuming social responsibility and giving something back. An open and flourishing economy can only grow from a fair, versatile and caring society. We are convinced of that. So we consciously use our resources as a company to make the world a better place and to assume social responsibility.
Charter of Diversity: Signed by proALPHA Already in 2015
At proALPHA, social responsibility starts with the everyday life and within our own ranks. The keyword is diversity management: we are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which we value diversity and are free of prejudice.
Further information about the Charter of Diversity can be found here.
proALPHA is only involved in carefully selected partnerships so that the help is reliably given to those who need it. We have local partnerships with social institutions and initiatives, mainly near to our company locations. In this way, we provide targeted help and assume responsibility in the society.
- Children's Hospice Sternenbrücke, Ahrensburg
- Cancer Aid Kaiserslautern, "Mama/Papa hat Krebs" ("My mom/dad has cancer")
- "alt-arm-allein", Kaiserslautern ("old-poor-alone")
- St. Christophorus, Kaiserslautern
- Rotary District 1860 in Rarieda/Kenya
- The Lindgren House in Bonn
Further information about our partnerships can be found here.